Participants may be:
- Major Mining Companies (>$AUD 5 B) contribute $200K per annum to up to four projects of your choice.
- Mid-Tier Mining Companies ($AUD 0.5-5 B) contribute $100K per annum to up to two projects of your choice.
- Geological Surveys can indicate which projects they support with funding leveraged from survey drilling funds of >$2M invested in the National Drilling Initiative.
- METS Supplier Companies, selecting at least one project which they will support (and on which they will earn the first right to propose a plan for the commercialisation of its IP) with $50K pa cash and $50K pa in kind.
Affiliates, at the cost of $10K pa, may be:
- METS Suppliers of any size, junior explorers/miners (market capitalization < $AUD 500 M).
- Geological surveys who are not participants.
Contribution may qualify for a tax offset under the Australian Government’s R&D Tax Incentive Scheme.
New Participants may apply to join MinEx CRC but with limitations on the number of METS suppliers per project.
- Anglo American
- Geological Survey of Western Australia
- Geoscience Australia
- Geotec Boyles
- LKAB Wassara
- Minerals Research Institute of WA (MRIWA)
- McKay Drilling
- Geological Survey of New South Wales
- South 32
- Geological Survey of South Australia
- Australian National University
- Curtin University
- University of Adelaide
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Western Australia
- Geological Survey of Queensland
- Geological Survey of Victoria
- Matsa Resources
- Mineral Resources Tasmania
- Minotaur Exploration
- Northern Territory Geological Survey
- Strategic Energy Resources
- Southern Geoscience Consultants
- University of New South Wales