2019 Annual Conference: Frontier Exploration
Please select from the below three registration categories:
(An attendee not affiliated with MinEx CRC)
(Any employee of a MinEx Participant or Affiliate organisation, excluding those who are researchers on MinEx projects)
(Any person working as a researcher/PhD on a MinEx Project, and MinEx employees/Directors)
We invite you to attend the first MinEX CRC Annual Conference: Frontier Exploration.
This year’s conference will comprise three components:
- Day 1: Internal workshops and meetings restricted to MinEx CRC Participants, Affiliates and Researchers.
- Day 2: A selection of International industry speakers on the current exploration climate and the R &D value proposition MinEx CRC provides. Day one is open to MinEx CRC Participants, Affiliates and Researchers and any member of the public who may wish to register.
- Day 3: Technical updates and Project meetings for all MinEx research Programs. Day two is restricted to MinEx CRC Participants, Affiliates and Researchers
See below for further information.
12 - 14 November 2019.
Fraser Suites Perth
10 Adelaide Terrace
SUMMARY OF KEY EVENTS:
Tuesday 12 November 2019
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Drilling 101 Workshop
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Seismic Workflows
- PhD event (compulsory for all MinEx PhD Students)
- Welcome BBQ
Wednesday 13 November 2019 – Open to all
- Conferencing Day 1
- Pre-dinner Networking Drinks
- Official Conference Dinner
Thursday 14 November 2019 – MinEx Consortium only
- Conferencing Day 2
- Science Advisory Committee Meeting (SAC members only)
Accommodation for the Conference will be at the expense of each individual attendee. A discounted accommodation rate of $195 per night (breakfast included) has been arranged with Fraser Suites, Perth. Please book directly with the venue here using the code ‘MINEX’ to secure this rate.
Catering throughout the conference will be provided free of charge.
Coach transfers will not be provided to and from Perth airport for attendees.
Please see below for travel time:
- Terminal 1 & 2 (Virgin and International) – Fraser Suites approx. 21 minutes
- Terminal 3 & 4 (Qantas and Jetstar) – Fraser Suites approx. 19 minutes
Coach transfers will be provided to and from the Official Conference Dinner on Wednesday 13 November. Please select this option with respect to your online registration should you wish to reserve yourself a seat.
Partners are welcome to attend the welcome BBQ at a cost of $50 incl GST or the Formal Dinner $110 incl GST. Please select this option with respect to your online registration should you wish to purchase an additional ticket to either event.
Please select the appropriate registration category from the three options provided at the top of this webpage.